Peeing girls

5 Likes

Omg, why did she use the toilet while the shower is only 50 cm away? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Roza in the bathroom

5 Likes

Lola pees in the bath with Otto on the toilet watching her.

7 Likes

Never watched my wife having a pee as always had something better to do like watching the footy :laughing:

Dirty bitch, must be good for the toe nails :laughing:

Two girls pee and they have run out of toilet tissue!

4 Likes

3 Likes

They say it takes away the sting of a sea urchin or a jellyfish. For what it’s worth.

Am sure that will be greatly beneficial in an inland russian apartment so many storey’s up in the air :rofl:

There’s another topic called Peeing Guys.

Ever been on a vacation to a seaside island resort?
:crazy_face:

I also have a theory about why the girls sometimes pee standing up, with no way to prove it, of course.

When the conversation about girls peeing started some months back, the consensus, if I remember correctly, was that most guys preferred to watch a girl’s stream as she pees, which means standing up.

I think the managers may have picked up on this and told their participants who were interested as a way of getting more views. JMO.

I find it funny that many months ago all the toilets were blanked off with black boxes on the screen now they are all exposed and many take priority in many of the bathrooms :rofl:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen N & K pee in the bath ,all you see is the top of their heads sitting on the toilet :sweat_drops:

Well not high on the list of my priority’s i must admit :laughing:

1 Like

C’mon pal it makes money eh plus males and females toileting together doesn’t seem to phase them,not as prudish as us i suppose.

And guess whose idea was it :wink:

1 Like

You got me there pal or is it an obvious answer :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Prude,prude??? are you insinuating i am a prude dear boy :roll_eyes: :laughing:
Just found it rather amusing that months ago VH were keen on protecting their privacy and ablution habits now it seems anything goes like pissing anywhere :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve said it already in a previous post that if the participants couldn’t care less what we see in the toilet why should it be a problem for anyone?