Peeing girls

All i am saying is that it was before as we had b___dy girt big black boxes everywhere :laughing:

Well maybe some participants don’t want the full toilet view blanked out,surely they have the final say and not VH on what can and cannot be viewed.

Not disagreeing with you pal but was just pointing out that in the space of a few months it’s just gone from one extreme to the other.
Also why use the toilet when the bath is bigger :laughing:

WC Fields would have been flushed with excitement the way the conversation has flowed but really most of it is just crap. :wink: :rofl:

I hope that the residents continue to share these beautiful images, which it is not easy for residents (women) to share

It seems that early 2022 some of them knows the fact we like it to see and deliberately made some show of it by then. But last 6 months we barely see them peeing in a bathtube or shower (which is the only way to let see some on camera sometimes) anymore.

Would be nice if they start to do so again, or like Eva and Montana did, peeing in the bath while the other sits in the bath of at each others legs, that were nice moments :slight_smile:

Video, old capture which was posted here before, to give an example.

2 Likes

Yes it is true nice moments, I appreciate the video, I had not seen it, but I noticed that Eva covered a bit the angle, unfortunately almost all women, residents or guests are closed in relation to bathroom, except bath and shave, nothing else share, I give an example, Shana, excellent in sex, bath and shave, but avoids the cameras to change a tampon, and pee, I never saw, is just an example, there are some brave women that are exceptions, they share changing tampons and pads, but also very difficult, regarding explicit pee, recently I only saw Lola doing it, it would be good to encourage the management to do that too, I think Lola, Astrid, Alicia, Flora, would be easier to do that, because they are some of the most uninhibited, meaning they share more variety of content on the bathroom
There are some explicit pee videos of Caireen in the shower, (former Kellie & Tod apartment), but I don’t know the day

You should take a look back through this topic. There are dozens of pics and vids of women peeing in the tub/shower.

Images exist, they exist, but in a more explicit way, there are few that do

Sorry, Carlos, but I have no idea what you’re saying here.

1 Like

I’m talking about images like these for example, not the images of sitting on the toilet or in the shower

And of course, the images of Lola

Of course there are, haven’t you noticed pee is the new footwash or bath freshener :laughing:
Supposedly there are health benefits :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hello, Please help.
I got a warning yesterday that I downloaded videos, so I got banned.

For one thing, I haven’t saved any videos.
I have a video editing program on my computer for work, but I didn’t use it for that.
How and who monitors what I do on my own computer?

If I download a picture for private purposes (which I will look at later and masturbate), why is it forbidden? I paid for it!
Did anyone else get this warning? What does this mean?

Downloading videos from the archive is prohibited. To legally download them, you would have had to buy coins. You shouldn’t be banned after a warning. However, if you’ve downloaded multiple videos or one more warning, you’re out.

Lola

Lola2

1 Like

Flora

1 Like

Lola , two for the price of one …

2 Likes

Most of the pics and vids in this topic are of girls in the shower or tub.