Peeing girls

Just when I thought nothing interesting would ever happen in this bathroom …

4 Likes

2 Likes

It always amazes me that people pee in the tub and not use the toilet. In this case, it is right next to the shower tray. But apparently the girls like to stand in their piss… :sweat_smile:

Same thoughts have often crossed my mind especially when they are in a bath and pee in it and yet still stay in the bath :roll_eyes:
Whether piss has ther__eutic qualities we are not aware of :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

healthy or ther__eutic … i think the experts don’t even really agree on that.
let’s put it the other way around: it’s probably a lot less harmful than many people can imagine. I think that’s more appropriate

I thought this would be just the boys bathroom, so I stopped watching it.

Well, if the bathtub is full of water and the girls pee in it during the bath, it shouldn’t have any serious consequences and shouldn’t be noticed. But peeing in the dry tub and only briefly rinsing with the shower jet could cause an unpleasant smell from the drain in the long run… :nauseated_face:

That’s what I thought, but I kept looking and got lucky.

2 Likes

Whenever I read this subject, title, “PEEING GIRLS” , I am reminded of squirting :sweat_drops: and it gets me horny. Real horny.

Thank you and I look forward to more of your general discussion titles. :wink::kiss:

1 Like

Maybe you need to put your house online and show us how horny it gets you :yum:

Don’t get that at all, the toilet is only about 1 metre away probably even less duhhhhhhh

1 Like

@Flora

4 Likes

Unfortunately, per VH TV I need to wait approximately 3 months due to country of residence. In the meantime I’m posting occasional select images. :grin::open_hands:t2:

AE651B5A-70B0-49CA-87A3-5189DD75F203.jpg

3 Likes

Understood

Very nice Sarahhh :heart_eyes:
Nice pair of legs too hun :+1:

Thank u , neat.
Never get compliments IRLife, let alone legs . :smiling_face::open_hands:t2: I feel short tho 5’4" :open_hands:t2:

1 Like

No problem, credit where credit is due hun. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sounds good. When you go online, will you also pee for us? :yum:

2 Likes

Poss, umm … pissibility