Peeing girls

A screenshot from the 11 meg file that doesn’t seem to post here although I can send it via private message if you would like to ask me my email address?

At moment the file size is the issue :frowning:

Thank you Laverne, for your insight. I am new to this site. I am not yet been confirmed as I live in the USA to be an apartment holder.

I was successfully able to send the PM my file mentioned, as well as a few other reactions to this very arousing site.

I will continue to try to post in a relevant place… It’s come to my attention. I should post it in squirting topic OK thanks again :wink::sweat_drops:🫶🏻

Add images

:frowning:
Still trying

What if your file extension then, if it doesn’t fit common media extensions allowed here? The extension is the thing after the last dot “.” in your filename. You can check it if you try to rename your file.

1 Like

You should be able to post files up to 97.7 MB in size, but it seems it’s the file type that may be the problem. Do you know what the file type is? (No offense intended, I just don’t know your experience level.)

You can’t just rename it to one of the accepted file types. You would need to convert it.

Go to Google and type: convert file type 1 to file type 2 online. File type 1 being your file’s type and file type 2 being one of the accepted file types.

This should give you a list of sites that can convert your file, e.g. webp to jpg or png. What you convert it to depends on what type of file it is. You’ll need to decide that, or tell me the file type and maybe I can help.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

I know when I tried posting a video of myself the system wouldn’t let me. the only way I could get it to work was to post a GIF.

1 Like

To whom it may concern in follow-up to the mention below I think I have a file in different formats for you. I don’t know what the extension is my cell phone does not say here’s my second of two attempts. Thank you so much.

Please advise how I might post this? Thanks so much.

In arousal :wink:🫶🏻:sweat_drops:

Please say previous emails, Sarah one, and two of three for two other clips and mention of my attempt at getting this posted by asking how and/or also where ?

Thanks much
In arousal ~ Sarahhh :wink:

Ah try to convert it to .mp4 using the H264 codec. This should work. You can use AVIDemux. It is free and a powerful tool.

However I am not sure if sending uploads via mail will work. Better do it directly here in forums.

1 Like

5 Likes

When she started sitting there I hoped she will pee through her pants

1 Like

Guys, Sarahhh posted her pics here.

Per suggestion…followed protocol to create a topic. Good, No good? Correct, incorrect?
Thanks

It’s fine. I was letting everyone know where to find them.

1 Like

Oh, thanks gotcha

1 Like

schöne Bilder

Finally, the last day of my present premium subscription, I spotted one.

This gives bathing soda a different dimension :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great hygene bathing in piss :laughing:

Surely a medically prescribed treatment with your own urine… :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Well certainly medically matched :laughing:

1 Like