Peeing girls

Maybe she would rather use a bidet but only has the toilet so using the tub is the next best thing?

1 Like

Flora’s new apartment has “interesting” views of the toilet.

6 Likes

…and also a walk-in toilet… :wink:

10 Likes

Awesome seeing Flora mark her new territory

9 Likes

5 Likes

Might you be interested in a little video clip of me squirting? Thanks

1 Like

So so hot and you seem like you are to specifically because you’re just looking. :wink:

I am as well, and Flora has me squirting to that shower water. Might be interested in a little video clip of me squirting to it?

sure!

just post it

1 Like

Sure pls :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::smiley:

1 Like

Ferne,

And a lil extra :wink:🫶🏻.

Please Ferne, let me know your thoughts your reaction(s) to the 4 attached if you don’t mind? Thank you. :smiling_face:
Ferne, Try #2 here as my previous attempts have bounced back.

What is a preferred email address? This VHTV one and also the one within the site limits file size unfortunately. While the clip is short I don’t have compression software yet - approximately 11 MB :frowning:

Hopefully, these transmit properly as I am unable to respond within the VHTV site for some reason. It appears it goes to a general mailbox, so I’m hoping this goes direct. Please if you’d be so kind as to acknowledge the receipt of the attachments, there are four special . You are my first and making me hot with your response- ooof. Thank u. :face_exhaling:

~ In Arousal,

Sarahhh

I am good with that, but I am having trouble with a small 11 meg unfortunately, uncompressed upload a video clip of me squirting… In relation to girls peeing post, which got me really wet.

Any thoughts of how to get this to you? It won’t work in the app or my private email to u direct via your BHTV long direct address if it’s correct, I don’t know.

My goodness my apologies might you be amenable to such a share? While dated response to the girls peeing post has got me really aroused I thought you might like as I do and I will open to your response.

In mutual topic arousal,
~ Sarahh :sweat_drops::wink:🫶🏻

1 Like

1 Like

Lola. Pee in bath. Yikes :flushed:
Making me wet with your mention.

New to this site… Well, your post might be a little dated the feeling isn’t at least at this end lol might you be open to share on my end with the wet you created…resulting squirt ?

~
In arousal.
Sarahhh :wink:🫶🏻:sweat_drops:

1 Like

Trying to post and also send direct to u.
Nothing yet I’m asking text support and argue for assist. Thanks.

1 Like

To u also Ferne 🫶🏻

:sweat_drops:

Add images

1 Like

nothing recieved…

we all are waiting for it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry, but I do not trust this Sarahhh person… you say you have a video but you can’t post it because it’s too big at 11 MB… while I JUST downloaded the Flora video above and that video is 74.8 MB

DO NOT EVER PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO ANYONE YOU DON’T TRUST!!!

1 Like

You are right about personal safety and these posts do seem sketchy. But there is no reason for your post to have insults in it, that’s why it was flagged and agreed upon.

You might have got a notification from system stating:

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

So, you could just remove the insults, leaving correct things you told in the same message.

1 Like

I apologize for ovverreacting… my parents were scammed a while back so anytime i see something fishy, i get angry.

2 Likes