Party House

For me, it’s incomprehensible that now and then somebody claims that VHTV
doesn’t do this and doesn’t do that? It’s almost as if VHTV doesn’t exist!
For me, it’s quite clear that everything I can see on this website is just VHTV!

2 Likes

Very beautiful

1 Like

1 Like

Looks like the house is a bit crooked after an earthquake… :open_mouth: :joy: :joy: :joy:

So Robertas name got removed before she ever had the chance to show up. New name: Carlos :joy::joy:

Ahahaha looool :joy::joy:

Thanks for your message.
Yes, Roberta turned out to be Robert (and this name is already taken), so they chose a new name - Carlos :slight_smile:
Unfortunately, they still can’t take a photo.

There should be good lighting in the house. All blankets under which one could have sex urgently need to be removed.

We don’t want to upset Carlos… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let’s see if the name is deserved and reflects what goes with it :wink:

I hope he is shy & has sex with his clothes on underneath blankets with the lights off :rofl: :rofl: Oh yes and is a bit amphibious, that likes to comment on his social media :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I bet Carlos will be a guy :rofl::rofl:

Yeah he comments on here regularly :thinking: :joy:

more show in Beatris & Kira’s room

How not to give a REPORT in Beatris & Kira’s room. After I said I wanted more show, they left the room

The wardrobe camera is down on the floor again.

Is there anything happen in there anyway, I never look in to see :thinking: who wants to see inside a wardrobe :joy:

I’d rather they put it in the cutlery drawer, we might see a bit of spooning action :wink:

I noticed, is that Lili there. Boy her first with Percy back in November wow.

Seriously now i really don’t know how many times it’s gone down now.

Can you explain to me please what we’re supposed to be missing in here anyway, I’ve checked the timeline and nobody has been in here :thinking:

The only time there’s someone in here is when they’re fixing it, surely nobody is doing a ticket for this to be fixed, they’d be better off asking if it can be moved to the loggia :grin:

The whole place is super boring. Did not see any hot party there…