Party House

From this perspective, the sink almost looks bigger than the bathtub… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Guests arriving.

Camera in the wardrobe has fallen onto the floor.

Well they used the most exquisite glue again :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

All the cams are slipping.

The view from camera 7 shows the door to the area with no camera and it has WC on the door.

1 Like

That was not on the door earlier just confirms its another bathroom

2 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Both the bathroom camera and the wardrobe camera have fallen down. The bathroom camera number 24 completely went down this time.

Camera 7 is also not working.

Support fixed this must have rebooted something from their system as one or two mins later it was working again.

Party House, Well, hm… party, party!? A cool name for an apartment, but I just wonder:
where are the parties? Have there been any? I’ve seen none. And not many participants, either.
But maybe it’s all about initial difficulties only and Party House will explode into a wild,
unprecedented, never-ending orgy! That’s at least my perverted dream.
:thinking: :wink: :woozy_face: :flushed: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Slipping again :rofl:

These cams are more tipsier than the participants :upside_down_face:

When has VHTV ever opened an apartment with house in the title and for it to live up to it’s name. We had Nude house, Fun house, Lust house and so on. Take Nude house no one ever was naked there they just told us there was a problem with the heating and they never fix it in the end even though they put the apartment offline for a few weeks only for it to be back online and nothing had changed. Who even put the names of these apartment is it VHTV or do the participants request what they want named on it. Just will have to wait and see what will happen,

house-party-4

1 Like

VHTV don’t open apartments, they just provide the website to stream on

Usually the manger names the apartments

But that’s not true. June & Jaro were almost always naked.

Well that’s funny because everyone was always posting saying why is no one naked.

That was the case at the beginning because the heating just didn’t work. But when that was fixed with space heaters, many people in the house were naked. They couldn’t be expected to do it before.