Otto & Lola

After the worryingly violent argument on Saturday and the very long and intensive discussion yesterday, I don’t assume so. But if it’s true, then the two of them should be recommended to the best directors in Hollywood.

If I heard correctly, they first lived in *** ( mentioning of the participant’s location is not allowed) , then in ***, if I know correctly, the current apartment is also in ***. I found few Archive videos of 2 different apartments from the current one. They moved quite a lot. In the afternoon, when I saw them well, they inquired about an apartment!

Massage time

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Venetian style: (c)Anale Grande :wink:

That’s a really difficult way to do it

1 Like

Thank You so much Otto & Lola for sharing views with us. It’s been a Pleasure having you Guys again. And where is Barry ? oh, my…

I can picture some of the Beauty now. Little Otto in his Little League Baseball uniform, and next to him, his younger sister Lola Ann, on the same team. They say she has quite a pitching arm. Mom & Dad beaming Proudly.

2 Likes

Hello wonderful Lola
I really like you

1 Like

this is my new favorite apartment hope they stay awhile

who is s___ping in bedroom :rofl:

How do you work that one out? They had sex on the sofa just last night.

I honestly don’t know, guys. I don’t have a subscription and I don’t watch the free cams. If it isn’t posted on the forum, I don’t know about it. The last I read, they left for greener pastures. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Must have been a mirage :laughing:

The queen has awakened :smiley:

Good morning.

lola’s oral sk__ls 10/10 :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Couldn’t you have chosen a closer cam???

They are still here…Yea !! Lola is getting a Clity massage…LR

this is only advertising with time stamp, i dont posting best photos

Extra for you…

3 Likes

:laughing:Thanks, i could have looked myself but one cock suck is much like another so couldn’t be bothered. :laughing: