Otto & Lola

Ok, I was answering Amy’s post that was in this topic for I think 30 seconds. :sweat_smile:

Do I have to answer this question? I don’t want to be sent to the :poop:-hole again. :cry:

1 Like

All good do not worry :wink:

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

I think this is the first time that I have ever seen them in the bedroom of this new place. Looks like he is cramming his fingers in her.

Wonderful Lola, always excellent, well too Otto, Lola I love her

4 Likes

As always, Lola very beautiful

4 Likes

Fuck me, idiots flagging perfectly innocent pictures now.
Can this forum drop to any lower levels? :roll_eyes:

Something interesting is starting here:

Have fun

btw: I’m getting hungry

1 Like

I Love you Guys. Thanks for Sharing all you do.
:star_struck:

1 Like

Can you tell me what Otto and Lola were fighting about today? I thought they were going to break up!

As for your question, yes, they were about to break up. The argument started on Saturday. Lola has been dissatisfied with her situation for a long time. The trigger was probably Otto’s reawakened urge to _____ a_____l. Lola wanted to leave, her small luggage was prepared. The discussion then took place on Sunday. The two will finally leave the project, become a normal family (they want to have c___dren), they are looking for a normal apartment and they want to advance their business. Otto clearly positioned himself on this yesterday. I have been accompanying Otto and Lola very intensively for almost two years now and I am happy for them both. A future as a normal family in a normal life. They have found a common platform for the common jump.

It’s a shame that we can’t watch Otto & Lola anymore, but I fully understand that they want a normal life.

I will still miss her… :cry:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Unfortunately, I only found them 2 months ago, I agree with her that this is not a long-term life, at most it is only a temporary earning opportunity. As I looked through the archive, they have been living online for quite long time. For me, here at VH, they are the most colorful. Lola is fabulously beautiful:) I’m sorry I won’t be able to follow them on any platform in the future :frowning:

2 Likes

I am sure they will return to the project a 5th time :joy:

I know you’ve spent more time with them than I have. At the end of 2021, we both had a project exit. But we had a completely different situation. I think they have changed and now have a completely new vision of their future.

It was also a bit strange for me when Lola was out of the house for 3-4 days (November 23-25). I think it might have been related to this decision. By the way, as a recent newcomer, I ask, were they only visible on VHT? I tried to find out more about their relationship and past, but unfortunately I don’t understand Russian :frowning:

Wow what a surprise, to me anyway!. So sorry to see them ago lola has always been a favourite and whenever they have left i felt they were likely to come back., Seems this time is better and i can only wish them all the best in the world… and a family ! And also hope tha Ottto’s business goes well, whatever it is!
Thanks for the past Lola xxx

I’m sorry to hear that I’m going to miss seeing Lola

2 Likes

Ist dass sicher oder nur Gerüchte und Spekulationen?

1 Like