Otto & Lola

Trying to have group sex but the men can’t get hard :see_no_evil:

1 Like

So another place for Aderyn and Guido to visit :laughing:

Otto finally got there, but Hudson is hopeless

1 Like

They need to ask Bradley to pay them a visit, maybe then the ladies can get some satisfaction :laughing:

I’m surprised that Otto wasn’t Hudson’s fluffer.

At least he doesn’t give up :grin:

2 Likes

If he can get it up :cold_face:

2 Likes

s she likes it meanwhile otto is s___ping

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

I really love this view !

1 Like

Me too Subtle it ain’t . I used to dream about this sort of view commuting on the London underground when i was at work

Where your dreams ever answered.

Never not once in 25 years

Flora asking Lola if she has any hard dicks knowing how to fuck properly as she has this itch :rofl:

she should tale a b with lola and let her dickhead alone

1 Like

Archi the dog looking pretty comfy right now, just hope Otto does not roll over

Hall, weet iemand die hun taal spreekt, waar Lola en Lola snacht uithangen. Laatste paar nachten in de avond weg en komen in de nacht ergens thuis.

Anyone knows, who speaks there language, where Otto ans Lola going in the evening, last couple days,?? Going in evening away and late in night home

It often happens the other day lola came home several hours later. Otto comes home completely _____ and goes to bed. Lola is masturbating and texting it seems she has other relationships. It seems to me that it is deteriorating between them the end seems to me to be near too bad I think that a_____l is a reason. Moreover, lola is always asking for sex she has it in the skin here is my opinion

3 Likes