Otto & Lola

Is Lola camming or does she do this for our entertainment, I mean it is a lovely pose especially from cam 7. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She is camming, but instead using chaturbate uses VH. And you have the donate button for tokens and their twitter for requests

I learn every day.

1 Like

Je pense que Lola et Otto sont en train d’installer un nouveau couple l’autre jour ils ont reçu plein de camĂ©ra ils sont partis avec ce matin Lola a donner Ă  Otto des pinces qui sera le nouveau couple je pense qu’on les a dĂ©jĂ  vu chez eux .A quand la surprise faites vos pronostics

Hopefully it’s not Hudson & Hindy.

Wrong cam!

I wanted to get the phone in regarding camming, I said especially cam 7

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Otto27_Lola22/status/1463173914067099650?t=h75fPNzlVlQlFOW5q1Gsig&s=19 get this on twitter 20 minutes ago

J’avais raison mais je ne reconnais pas les nouveaux quelq’un les reconnaüt

It’s Grayson & Gaia

Are you talking about another apartment coming online soon?

Yes, seems so

Wouldn’t Chaturbate or CAM4 be much better? By limiting their camming to VH especially if its in a room not furnished with a free cam, their earning potential will more than likely be seriously reduced.

1 Like

I do not remember them. Good people?

1 Like

Better better would be she don’t do that stupid shows

They visited here with the other couple
 comparing both, surely Gaia leads with a big distance. Now it depends on the rest and if their managers will be attached to them as traditional at some places

Well they do not bother Yan & Flora much. I hoped for Alice from that place. Bummer
 :unamused:

Lola & Otto, trying to get a new couple into Voyeur house tv, translation by last post on twitter

perfect pose

Nice fuck of Otto and Lola

5 Likes