Otto & Lola

He obviously wanted to suck cock, the looks he was giving to the other guy when he was just waving it at Lola trying to get her interested in a 3 some made it fairly clear as well. He also seemed to prefer the taste of Lolas ass to her pussy

She didn’t just give him a blowjob, he fucked her mouth - hard! I think he did the same with Lola later on while Otto ate her out. :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

I just checked, it’s 6 p.m. in their time zone and everybody is still there. Looks like they’re making this a weekend orgy. :dizzy_face:

i think my favourite part of this last scene was when the blonde haired guy had been trying to talk Lola into the threesome, otto arrived and provided the finishing touches to the discussion. Of course lola was more than happy with the whole idea but when first otto and then the blonde haired guy started to walk out ( to get a _____ as it happens} and then even the dark haired guy stopped kissing her ass , Lola thought that they had changed their minds. She was desperate to give otto the thumbs up to tell him it was okay and get them back again

Fun fact. Notes: Beer “387. Special Cooking” appeared in 2014. The numerical name is given to the beer for a reason - each figure has a special meaning and reveals the technology used in the brewing process:

• 3 - these are three kinds of malt: light, caramel and burnt; • 8 - is eight hours of cooking in traditional copper vats; and • 7 - is seven days of continuous fermentation.

First time I’ve seen Otto dress up since his old apartment. Then again I did let my subscription lapse for a good few months so I could be wrong

No shame in his game… image

Add i

Add images

mages

This night’s disobliging show. Pouratant rourt had started well, the arrival of the junky ruined everything. Plus Lola in addition to the a_____l I think she drank at least what Otto consumes in one evening from the junky’s little vial. could turn into a disaster. pity that he accepts such a character that disgusts me. poor Otto meanwhile was there at the bottom of his bed all feverish. Lola really disappointed me I think I’ll stop looking at this apartment.

Add imagesbandicam 2021-11-07 12-10-08-689

1 Like

if you are going to stop watching this apartment Toby i guess i am going to have to make up for you by watching it a bit more. No hardship. I love this girl.

:-1: for the weirdo in the picture,. I don’t watch this apartment anymore, but it seems he is still around. Couldn’t care less for Lola either, use to be in my to 2 or 3, now sits somewhere in the gutter!

watch the replay and understand my words. I love Lola but a_____l and the rest … destroy her

![bandicam 2021-11-07 09-52-38-597|602x466](upload://vWntVCaOAr6irp6i0gZvSDzT8pE.jpeg)

Add images

bandicam 2021-11-07 09-52-38-597

I really don’t know whats happened to Otto. He never used to be this bad. Once again he has crashed out and went to bed when he has guests in. He needs to stop getting wasted. He is a terrible host.

I guess he is just fed up and has enough of the project. Was already same way in the last place but was less obvious there as Yan & Hope were there…

Hindy is a first class hedonist. Not the first time she inserts something inside on that sofa.

You can’t see anything

1 Like