Otto & Lola

I couldn’t care less about Lola, I’m just glad that the girl is ok.

A bit _____ !

4 Likes

Exactly! They don’t want anyone else seeing what happened. It’s called “covering your arse.” When you see a sudden gap in time, then you know it’s be censored. Look, I understand stuff happens at these homes and the hosts can’t stop it at that time. But when the hosts become part of the a___e, that’s where I draw the line. If they want to take d__gs at their home in privacy, that’s their choice. But it’s no excuse to a___e someone who can’t protect themselves. VHTV should have strict rules regarding this behavior and make it stick. Not just take them off line, censor what they have to and put them right back on line. But as long as people keep paying them, this will continue. Hey, most of the sites I LOVE and have enjoyed watching for years!!! But sometimes there’s always one bad apple in the cart. This is my last two cents worth!!!

1 Like

If the girl is ok and she is ok about what happened it’s not a___e for VH. Simple. The show must go on.

Wish i could get a kitchen assistant like this

1 Like

Maybe not Lola, but one that has a body like her would be nice. What has happened in this apartment recently has put me right off Lola & Otto, I no longer watch this apartment. My thumbs down is not against you, but my way of showing Lola & Otto my disgust at their recent behaviour.

The couple who were crazy _____ last week are back along with another couple.

Otra vez invitaron a la pareja y a la chica que intentaron abusar sexualmente con la ayuda de otto y lola, que lamentable que VHTV permita estas cosas y continúen como si nada, fue un espectáculo lamentable y no recibieron ninguna sanción más que eliminar las pruebas de lo ocurrido, no reenovare mi suscripción por que no apruebo los abusos.

1 Like

3 Likes

We have a voyeur in the voyeur-house. His girl is as___p in the living room as he watches Otto and guest in action.

2 Likes

I was curious about the two couples at Otto and Lola’s, so came here to see if I could find out who they are - after scrolling through the thread, it became apparent that I missed a lot during the month that I let my subscription lapse and was only able to see the free cams. I had noticed something different about Lola and Otto, but didn’t realize all of this s__t went on. Wow! They were among my favorite couples, but … :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I came in late, but its been an interesting night. Some swapping, some loggia fun, some conflict and now this.

3 Likes

And now our voyeur is in the threesome. Guest seemed to have an important call to deal with.

3 Likes

I saw this a few minutes ago - seems like all three of them either got a suck from Lola, or ate her out. I’ve also been looking through the timeline, lots of swapping going on last night. Wow! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The highlight for me was when the blond hair guy tried to fuck the other guy’s girlfriend. Unfortunately she only gave him a BJ. But I did like how her boyfriend moved out of the way and was down to let it happen if she was up for it.

there is a problem with the cameras… (photos were taken at the same time)

there is a problem with the cameras… (photos were taken at the same time)

I think he wanted to suck Ottos cock. Pity he never. :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah. He puts his face right in Otto crotch and Otto even caresses his head. But nothing happens. Too bad, it’s a shame Otto no longer shows his bi side

1 Like