Nude House

looks they have some kind of electric heating

Yea not enough for the whole house this big.

1 Like

I like this houseā€¦ lot of ppl in itā€¦ niceā€¦ cant wait till the first quarrels startā€¦ :smiling_imp:

1 Like

They dont have a boxing ring yet :joy:

still not as big as the nina kira place

Well all you can say so far is that it probably caters for all tastes??? Only time will tell.

Same s__t, bigger house. what can go wrong?

Donā€™t think itā€™s really helpful for such a big place;(

wellā€¦only one solution leftā€¦ cuddle up to each other nakedā€¦ makes me wonder if it is on purpose the heating doesnt work yet :smiley:

And why the place was put online in this conditions?

Hello everyone, yes indeed we did not have time with not big technical work, unfortunately it does not depend on us, but now we have electric heating) and the temperature outside the window is +20, these are not conveniences for only a couple of days. We will improve this house over time, we will surprise you.

3 Likes

Welcome back @KateZumrud missed you. :hugs:

,thank you, we did a great job with this place, but I admit it is still not the result we want ā€¦ we will do much better, it just doesnā€™t take a lot of time.

1 Like

I donā€™t think we are able to put temperature requirements there. Looking at clothes they wear itā€™s still normal

you allready did a great jobā€¦ looks so much better then other new apartments in decorationā€¦ really nice to see

2 Likes

I like the normal clothes. But I guess that wonā€™t continue after the heating is fixed.

Quite agree as depending on their walk about habits you could be forever changing b___dy cams on yer screen.

First impression of Nude House
  • Love it! itā€™s gonna be my no 1 apartment
  • Love It, probably i will be watching it a lot!
  • Letā€™s see some party first
  • Same old Fish in an different cup
  • Donā€™t like it
  • Otherwise, see below in reaction
  • lampre77, hate it allready

0 voters

hi are all the bedrooms going to be used also are there going to be new people there

Hi:) We expect 3 new people besides those weā€™ve already seen, and Iā€™m sure that all the bedrooms will be used :upside_down_face:

1 Like