Nena & Viktor

Most women say it is not what you have got, it is how you use what you have got. I guess that would be applicable to gay men as well?

Without cam, she would cry

2 Likes

He might be her first love, i will stop posting mean comments about him

1 Like

Yes and of course, none of us can help having whatever size we do have…well not unless one were to follow the enlargement route but that of course is another issue entirely.

:bomb:
realm91-cam16-1660771766

1 Like

Yes his bottom is gorgeous, thank you for showing it to us. Oh maybe it wasn’t HIS you were focused on when you posted the picture…or was it?! :innocent:

1 Like

Well David i know you have no interest in women at all, but on this case we can agree that she has one of the most(if not the most) beautiful figure ever? I won`t comment on him anymore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (promise)

I haven’t looked at HERS to be honest, for reasons you’ll already understand so no, not really able to agree with you there. That’s only based on a technicality though ( I have never called being gay, a “technicality” before but never mind), rather than me just being awkward / unfriendly and disagreeing for the sake of it. :slight_smile:

Thank you @jabbath1987

2 Likes

ha dimenticavo :shushing_face:

I see, but just to be sure we are talking about same thing, i was referring strictly at her facial beauty.

Nena is so stunning :heart_eyes::fire::heart_eyes::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have said and i will say it again, for me she is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen(including celebrities, movie stars, etc). Pure beauty

2 Likes

In that comment to which I replied, you mentioned her figure rather than her face.

Yes, i know, my bad, that`s why i came with the second comment.

1 Like

Well my original comment still stands as I haven’t really been paying much attention to her, as opposed to him. :slight_smile:

Ok, fair enough, i won`t push it then. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh so we haven’t lost Vasya after all!

1 Like