Nena & Viktor

Fantastic stuff. Many thanks @VHTV_James

Too bad I was already curious about the prescribers in the video descriptions. :joy:

1 Like

So now that Viktor is done, let’s try to get Clumsy

@jabbath1987 Please correct the spelling in the name - ‘K’, not ‘C’. Many thanks ;).

1 Like

2 Likes

She must be paying for some sins or something, to be punished with that "“thing” ? :thinking:

2 Likes

That will disappoint @Torrance204869. :joy::rofl::joy: Mind you it will stop him from keep commenting on how big his cock is!!!:rofl:

She is gorgeous!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Omg please don`t bring him here as well :man_facepalming:

She is stunning :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That has to be the nicest thing said about him so far. Nice to read your comment. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know i am very mean in my comments, cause if she is happy with his size that`s all it matters.

The size wouldn’t matter if he wasn’t such a sexual clumsy guy

Yes, to be fair, it does seem to do what it was intended for (well one of its functions, I haven’t seen evidence of the other so far).

1 Like

2 Likes

Correct 100%, there is no passion or involvement from him at all

2 Likes

It is said that most of the men with a small penis are being more creative and involved, focusing more on the women than on himself, trying to compensate. This is what we saying, he is missing on that part as well.

2 Likes

Well…! She choose this guy then definitely she like something about him…:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sure, she can be sure with him that she won’t get fucked to death :wink:

Love can be so simpel :joy:

Fair enough.

2 Likes