Mira & Henry (Part 1)

and now this realm only treats us to an outdated over cured bacon sandwich for frills

Lol, quite an accurate depiction

Even then it’s wrapped :laughing:

be gratefull thats wrapping and not ketchup

Henry k__led the golden goose with his new rules for the young couple, and voila, dead time

1 Like

i was going to say brown sauce then i remembererd ole henry boy enjoys the brown sauce so he would of cleaned that of in no time

The mind boggles :roll_eyes:

What nonsense are you talking about? What new rules. Do you have a copy where you can read it or are you just pissing around. What young couple. You two who ran away in the middle of the night because 1: they didn’t see any money or 2: someone offered d__gs. And what golden times. When Mira was still doing yoga. You see, they don’t even need to reply to congratulations. the next d__g death will probably be henry. If it doesn’t go to jail beforehand for gay activities gg.

1 Like

For the love of god, what is this obsession with henry? Every damn day you do nothing but comment about henry. Is henry the only thing in your life? Are you in love with the man? Do you want to fuck henry, or have henry fuck you? What is wrong with you? I’ll bet henry is the reason russia invaded ukraine, right?

2 Likes

Why doesn’t Henri help Mira manage it ? He dirty as much as she does …

I don’t think Snoopy likes the combing much!

Moi, je veux bien qu’elle me peigne … :rofl:

You are full of s__t go away you hate him so much yet your on his page and watch his realm non stop your just an old jealous idiot

He’s gay for Henry he has to be if not he needs professional help I’ve never seen a more jealous person in my life

Forget about him, for him there are only indira and kostja, and there are problems between them, and it’s only henry’s or jirina’s fault… (it’s always been like that for him)…

Hes hard to ignore he’s on he every single day talking about Henry he’s a sad jealous bloke

it all fell apart when Mikl left whtv as a member. everything was much more interesting before, and even the drama of Kostya and Indira fit perfectly into his script for a general soap opera, otherwise it simply cannot be called. I also noticed who and in what form came to m & m’s house, how they received guests and made them their friends, no one after them did it the way they did. there was a spirit of friendship, sex and understanding. for sure m&m are still very good friends with T&S , K&I, W&K. Mikl has said many times that Shana is a d__g user and does what she wants in v_______n of agreements. Henry is just a lustful pig who used all this, and Mikl, instead of solving problems, behaved like a boy in his last days. if this is all true, then they themselves have lost everything and the responsibility lies with Mickle, as the creator of this group. I saw how he loved them and how he quarreled with them. maybe if not for his strictness we would still see them all and 45 realm was M&M&S now. he was the only one of all the guys who could rein in and keep dirty Henry in his hands

It used to seem that Henry trusted Mikl the most to invite new guests. He brought in Elisha, Shana, Jirina and Tejo, Alida, and he had a few fails, that never made to realms

Mikl was like Henry’s second in command sort of speak. He was also one of Mira’s favorite guys to fuck, especially while Henry was busy with Marica