Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Wouldn’t be so sure

Say buddies…I don’t want to bother you, but wouldn’t you rather come back to the topic or go play somewhere else?

I dont take orders from you but I am done here

i know, he dont say good day buddy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

ok i will sorry bit of fun

Good banter enjoy your night

1 Like

lol and you good day bud

1 Like

With Jirina basically awol on most days, H&M are down to shana’s realm. Can’t do much for making money as a manager

seem to expecting guests. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

or not??

3 Likes

Doesn’t do much for his activity centre either :laughing:

1 Like

Last year, we had M&M, Russell & Rebel, Troy & Savanna, Indira, Elisha and Shana. Even though she wouldn’t fuck Henry, Savanna would always fuck Mikl in the M&H bedroom

1 Like

Everyone who was fun and sexy to watch for the viewers are long gone

Yep his available stock seems to have shrunk considerably.

Koen seems so out of place when he’s over

The whole vibe of the place seems to have changed from what it was, whether it’s because of Henry’s behaviour dunno but it’s certainly changed.

He’s bringing boring people to his place, compared to last year. Mikl would fuck any women at the party, Marica always stripped naked regardless, Elisha and Karel are a bore to watch, I miss the Elisha who lived with M&M.Wendy is missed, Shana apparently only fucks at her apartment now, Kostja and Indira were more interesting before they came back

Yep afraid you are right, The biggest one to change though is Elisha as when with M&M couldn’t resist any cock then and was real wild and loud. How times change eh?