Lust House

I hope the emergency services are on standby when they have parties. The stairs have no stair rail anybody coming down the stairs pissed could fall over the side down onto the porcelain tiles! Ouch!!!

So the tasks are set: Wynona has to clean. A&A have to fuck :rofl:

I saw your pictures @X192023 but hadnā€™t read your text. I see you are thinking the same thing!

Agree, those stairs are a serious accident waiting to happen!

At least the place will be Spic and span for when Jaz Brings in one of her fellows to bang :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lmao guys donā€™t worry we saw these same type at Darcie and stiffs last place

Initiation time for Alana Alrik :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Makin sure beds in good working condition :grinning:

1 Like

Honestly canā€™t understand how such place is accepted ā€¦ but well we know what it bothers here to these managers

Which apartment is thisā€¦.? :thinking::sweat_smile:

Stifflerā€¦:thinking: is hereā€¦

something off subject

,I think this is the 1st car I have seen on this site

So this apartment is belong Ken & Jaz and other gonna be guestā€¦. and the apartment name is Lust houseā€¦:sweat_smile:

Jaz getting an apartment is not good news for Medea. The pressure will be on Junior to bring in guest girls now.

1 Like

I think Sergio RIP had a place a long time ago with a vehicle, and stiff used to have one outside of Scottā€™s big mansion with the Kentucky derby living room. he would supposably bang a girl out there in the car!

2 Likes

Bin mal gespannt wie lange es dauert bis sie hier rausfliegen?

Why they are not doing in living roomā€¦. but outsideā€¦. beside carā€¦:sweat_smile:

With so many building nearby, I fear relocation is not far away if there are people residing on those buildings/houses :slightly_smiling_face:

Would be interesting: Ken relaxing by the pool and Jaz with her connections. I donā€™t expect to see her much. She likes to shop and cooking. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nope. Seen a lot moreā€¦

2 Likes

Sergio had two cars. Alex & Lina had a car too.