Lust House

Oops :grimacing:. Yeah Thatā€™s Scottā€™s room. To came up stairs he has to pay rent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: shoes on the other foot this time :grinning:

2 Likes

Maybe they should let Jaz out of that black cabinet now? :joy:

1 Like

Cam 19 is called the pool but i donā€™t see any pool.

Why ā€œLust Houseā€? Somehow I just donā€™t associate Ken with lust! :laughing:

Come on use your imagination a bit :wink:

Henry will bring the pool later :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I know the ball pool, but it looks like a stone pool :wink: I hope nobody jumps in right now

Itā€™s a kiddie pool.Jaz is shopping at Walmart :grinning:

1 Like

Š”ŠŗŠ¾Ń€Š¾ устŠ°Š½Š¾Š²ŠøŠ¼)

So funny. As soon as Wynona arrives she starts cleaning. :joy:

1 Like

Ok thank you.

1 Like

Why the ridiculous name?? Just b___dy call it ā€˜Ken, Jazā€™

Calling it ā€˜Nude Houseā€™ ā€˜Lust houseā€™ etc just sets up an expectation of how it will be and it never is!

1 Like

The sound on cam 5 is muffled.

I am guessing both bedrooms good be considered guest rooms as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The ones thatā€™s relocating can line up beds in the back yard area.for s___ping quarters :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And call it ā€œBrothel VHā€ instead of lush houseā€¦ with big neon lights in the outside of the building :joy: :joy:

vintage vhs GIF by Tom Spoon

Looks a very nice apartment for Ken & Jaz. Iā€™m wondering if there is a loss in translation and pool should be patio? Just a thought.

Ken already said it will be added later.

Oh ok. Thanks jabba

The closer she gets to the bottom of the stairs .she shows more ass :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Everyone is partying and sheā€™s cleaning away. Wondering how many will fall down them stairs _____
I am sure Goldie would :grinning:ā€¦.miss her!

Stifler should bring Goldie over