Likka

and dear @Lincoln153837 you said: “it’s usually about sex” … have you ever read the about pages of voyeur house tv? Tell me, where do they mention “sex” in any way? Tell me , go ahead! :joy: :kissing: :kissing:

are you needy? needing some friend? I said GENERALLY, and not necessarily, now go approve the likka and be happy, lol

4 posts were split to a new topic: Forum members insulting

I would rather like to see her without hair. A nice smooth puzzy is for me the best.

Likka simply does nothing in the apartment, who produces some quality content are the guests, is not asked to participants to have sex in various ways, all the time, but what is expected is a relaxation and disinhibition in the project and with initiative, rather the opposite Kikka is doing the opposite way, closing up more and more, and avoiding the camera angles in certain situations, it seems that she is a guest who has just arrived, that is the opinion for those who do not know her is at the moment, the apartment at this time should be called Macy or Eva, who will slowly uninhibited and provide good images.

Today there was a massage session, where she found herself a little more relaxed, but it will be temporary and she will go back to the same old thing, I doubt she will do anything more than this, I wish I was wrong.

2 Likes

You just had to, right? :joy:

O My ! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Season 4 GIF by Living Single

tunnel GIF

Big Momma feeling a bit tittie today.

1 Like

1 Like

:one: or/and :two: or/and :three:

1 Like

Good Morning Goddess Likka :pray: Thank you so much! You look so awesome in your pantyhose :relaxed: :pray: :drooling_face:

1 Like

Big mama makes out with a guy. He’s fingering her right now. Looks like he’s trying to make her squirt.

Looks like an arrow showing where the entrance is even if it is heavily concealed :rofl:

1 Like

is the guy a customer or a friend

1 Like

It’ s the gardener :rofl:

1 Like

Jillian Bell Workaholics GIF by hero0fwar