Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

“to come on” can also mean “to approach”, but I wouldn’t mind he
succeeded to come in her, too. :rofl:

Maybe it will soon be time for Tessa to cash in on the “rainy day” fuck of Pablo she mentioned a month or so ago. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Isn’t it high time to close this dull and completely uninteresting apartment dominated by this self-righteous, self-complacent and oppressive tyrant Elliot.

I apologize, the move will be at 37, and here we will fix the settings and light

2 Likes

Is it irene? has Grace’s friend returned?

Will both couples make the move together? i like the four together. The issues that separated them in the early days seem to be working out. With the girls willingness now to dress increasingly sparingly someone, in my opinion will make a move and the dam will be broken. They are all too good looking to think otherwise.

I dont think it makes any difference. If their views dont bring the money they want then maybe we will se any action

3 Likes

They aren’t moving. She said it was a mistake. It will be realm37 that will be moving soon.

1 Like

in my opinion all d__g addicts should be banned from participating in vhtv so this opportunity should be shut down.if it is necessary to take d__gs in their profession it may be time to find a new profession.
pity that young people are ruining their lives on d__gs.

Have you seen them take d__gs?

they do it off cam

no, I do not, I know that you are not affected by ordinary chewing gum

I mean with a profile pic like yours you would be the expert. :joy:

1 Like

Have no idea who that is on his profile pic.

dont need to be an expert to know these lot are on some pills (not right now)

1 Like