Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

@NotSeth Tessa’s doctor

my god the cam quality is so bad

2 Likes

Milka said quality will be improved soon.

It’s Lil Peep, a rapper who was a huge d__ggie. He died of a d__g overdose at the age of 21. :pensive:

Forgive me if I don’t hold my breath while waiting. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Never heard of him. So some kind of young Eminem?

1 Like

Ummm well in the sense that he was white and rapped but otherwise no. He was a SoundCloud emo rapper.

I can’t believe you have me explaining who Lil Peep is. I think @ToreyK is probably more of an expert on him than I am tbh. :sweat_smile:

Never heard of him. But I am not into rap in general. Metal and Rock is my world :metal:

did not expect anyone here to know lil peep you must not be that old :joy:

1 Like

Lmao I never said I was old. :upside_down_face:

Oh like Rammstein. :joy:

Yes I like Rammstein :+1:

Honestly I thought a lot of German people didn’t like the band because their lyrics are a bit silly.

Yeah that is true. But the sound is cool. You know “The Scorpions”? Really good old school rock from Germany. :metal: :metal:

No I don’t. I’ll have to check them out. Maybe we should move our comments to the what song have you listened today section or something like that? :sweat_smile:

When we stop now it is not necessary I think :stuck_out_tongue:

If you don’t see them do it nothing can be done. That simple. It is just a assumption.

It has to be seen on cam to be a problem. If I don’t see it I’m just assuming.

And if you don’t see it how can you say they do it?, all just wild speculation which often does more harm than good.