Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

She has a unreal sex drive

1 Like

There is real potential with these two a freedom and enjoyment, unlike in the next bedroom where there sexual escapes remind me of painting by number’s
Someone said before there is real potential in this realm but it’s going no where with Tessa and Elliot

Tessa and Elliott need there own place

2 Likes

3 Likes

Bored Christopher Walken GIF

I suggest that Tessa could change her name to “Нетрогай”,
which means “Don’t you dare to touch me, (or Elliot will k__l you)”.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

With activities in this realm they can barely cover the phones recharge bill.

I think Pablo has to be the hottest guy on VHTV right now. Granted there seems to be quite a few new hot men, but Pablo is hot! Pablo-- I don’t know if you read this forum, but if you ever want to become a kept man and be taken care of, hit me up. :grinning: Daddy likes it.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why Lexi & Pablo do all heavy lifting so to speak, while Elliot & Tessa contribute so very very little but I suspect they take the biggest cut

Pablo & Lexi do the heavy lifting? You mean have sex more than Tessa & Elliott? They do nothing else but. They seem to have no other interests, very seldom leave the apartment, spend more time in bed than anything else. Don’t get me wrong, I like the couple, but they actually don’t do a lot. Tessa & Elliot spend more time outside the apartment, working perhaps?

1 Like

Pablos hot but even he can’t get me to watch this apartment. All they do is lounge around and then have the most basic sex before lounging around some more. I wish he would jerk off or do something interesting but no, one day is indistinguishable form the next.

1 Like

in my opinion way too much d__g in this apartment and too little sex

:heart_eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Excuse me, but I don’t like Pablo. He often looks very angry and hateful,
staring gloomily under the eyebrows at others. He seems to be very reserved
and not able to come on Tessa (which is my wet dream). I understand
he’s afraid, of course, of Elliot.

Don’t you mean cum in Tessa?? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

1 Like