Krosh & Simon

Both their names are on the list. They show up in the previous when they have guests or when they both have sex.

1 Like

wenn sie schlafen, handy halten und wichsen als harte Arbeit bezeichenen dann möchte ich auch mein geld so verdienen.

Go look at Flora type realms :joy::joy: atleast they are living life they want ….

By the way I wrote before whenever realms do parties or bring guests some viewers keep creating fuss and troll them… those viewers deserve nothing but place where people are lying and using mobile phones :sweat_smile:

I understood one things whatever participants do viewers will always have something to talk about…

It was said in a post before mine, by someone who speaks their language, that they are broke. He won’t let Krosh be her sexy self and he won’t get a job. Now, with that knowledge, go back and read my first post again.

Strange that they are broke when i always see them in the previews if true then that looks bad for vhtv. For me personally when it comes to translating until it gets verified by a second person i would hold back

3 Likes

Wait until that Vh money well dries up… Dahlia won’t be able to save them forever.

Simon and his group of male friends are incredibly attractive. And Krosh is absolutely beautiful. I look forward to seeing more of his friends join in. :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Well not sure if anyone caught it, maybe it was just me. Krosh was crying/upset pretty bad on Saturday and I saw her lift her leg and try to get over the wall on the loggia/balcony. Simon jumped out of bed to stop her from, what I can tell, was her getting ready to jump from the balcony. Not sure what the conversations have been, but all I see is Simon being a lazy ass s___ping all the time. I end up seeing and hearing arguments a lot and her crying.

Sorry Simon, you’ve got to go, Krosh he sure as hell isn’t worth you jumping off the balcony or anyone for that matter. I get it it’s life, but you’re worth living, remember that, people care about you. Hell I’ll take you in, you can come live with me in the US. :slight_smile:

Stay strong and know that you and your life is worth being around.

Not in front of the salad! :open_mouth:

Misleading advertising, presenting salad, healthy food, but trying to whet your appetite with a milk factory…

1 Like

Vegan suffers, do not touch milk or derivatives :innocent:.

wawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: