Krosh & Simon

More females required.

i kinda feel sorry for Krosh, its her birthday, and none of the people there is her actuall friend.all of them is Simon gang.
in that case i would rather not to celebrate my birthday.Simon could have woken up buy some flowers and cake prepare dinner have a romantic bath with ■■■■ and than sit cozy with her and watch a movie .

1 Like

2 Likes

As far as I can see, this chap is used as a house sitter 15:43:00 cam 3.

‘NEVER GIVE AWAY’ says his shirt.
Is it common there for people to be given away? Does he give his shirt away often? Is it merely a warning never to participate in any gift giving? Curious minds wish to know. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Post manually deleted by author.

Now I’ll never know …

1 Like

i need to share this info :joy: :joy:

conversation now mid day.
(they are broke as fuck)
Krosh is fucking the brains of Simon to get a job, Simon is always saying type of things like (why do you pressuring me? stop pushing me, you dont understan me,i will be fine,and some genereal mental/phylosophical maniulation s__ts from style to blame her).
she keep pushing him,go to work in construction. he says you crazy me to go to work as a donkey for 20$ a day.
she says go to work as a waiter. he says that job is not for him.
she says ok tell me what job is for you. he doesnt give any answer but start philosophical general s__t (even hard for me to understan).

they talk about money, he says " i make money by the vhtv. Krosh says, how you make money? doing what ?
he says :what are you doing? she replies, i do content for the viewers,what about you? he says i live here!!! when we enter they said is about everyday life,so here is my everyday life.
she replies we make money only when we fuck, than adding at least we fuck good lately.
he replies, ( and this is his style always, once you put him any responsibilities he tries to lower you and make you insignificant) so he replies, well i wouldnt say so, you cant fuck, you cant even get doggy style properly.

she counters attack with i always giving you blowjob and you get horny, when you made me honry? when did you cared for turning me on? (here was my thought as to if Simon ever licked Krosh :confused: )
she says you dislike when i masturbate, i ask around, every second girl if doing it. (this is true,few days ago she was talking with Leksi and they were talking about sex,Krosh asked her if she masturbates, she said yeah, Krosh replied that when they have sex with Simon she doesnt finishing, and if she tries to masturbates,he always complaining for her doing it).

i can say Simon get your head out from where ever you have stick it.cause if you stay alone in the project you wont even earn 5$ :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

And the biggest attraction of the appartment was dalia. Now that Dalia probably left so theres no dalia having sex or the possibility or a group or lesbian thing they will earn even less because how many times we will see them fucking over and over again

1 Like

If I remember correctly, I made some daft joke (which didn’t actually make sense, because I misread your comment) about being glad he wasn’t a driving instructor. I misread your comment by ONE letter.

its just not really that funny is it and i doubt you are telling the full story…give a time stamp

Thanks for translating. I wondered what the latest spat was about. She was using “jack-off” gestures and even got in a doggie position for a second. I see what she was doing now after your post. I’m sure it’s difficult to live on the proceeds from VHTV.

1 Like

3 Likes

Clearly the printer of the t-shirt did too :nerd_face:

Simon, this post is just for you, my man.

If you think for an instant that you are making money by being in this apt, if you think the viewers come here to watch you do anything (unless it’s with Krosh), pal you have your head stuck so far up your ass you’ll never see daylight again.

And certainly not with that macho, he-man, derogatory, demeaning, psychobabble temper of yours. One of these days that temper is going to get you into a heap of trouble. You need professional help with that.

Krosh is the moneymaker in this apt, not you. The viewers, the vast majority of them, come to see Krosh’s beautiful face and gorgeous, sexy body and what she does. Krosh is the one who should be doing the sexy strip shows and walking and dancing around naked and masturbating for the camera and making out with and having sex with her female friends. Krosh is the draw here, pal, and you should never, ever forget that.

If you had this apt by yourself you wouldn’t make a buck. Go find a construction job and stop holding Krosh back.

5 Likes

They joined the project as a couple if she wants to do everything alone then she should leave him and get a apartment with only her name on it

2 Likes

I don’t agree with that, and that’s not what I said or would suggest. If she wants to stay with him, that’s her choice.

He needs to get out of her way and let her be her sexy self, which she enjoys. She seems to understand that’s what brings in the money, not him. He thinks he’s the one making the money.

He should take Krosh’s advice and go get a job and stop being a lazy bum living off his girlfriend’s income.

Then, Krosh could do more of what really makes the money for them, and they would have two sources of income.

1 Like

pbs digital studios GIF

They just wanna see things according to them so indirectly convincing them to do things….

Sad to see some are taking advantage of their in this serious surviving situation when they don’t have enough money and difficult to have normal life like us…… they are doing hard work just to fulfil their basic need please let them live in peace atleast :pray:t2::dove: