Klara

There is a thread called The Whining Room, your whiny posts would go down a treat in there. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

zu wem gehört, der schöne Hund ? :dog_face:

Guten Morgen. Den hatte Pyro gestern einfach mal so dabei gehabt, als sie nach hause gekommen sind. Keine ahnung wo her…

emmie est en visite chez klara. toujours aussi belle. pourvu qu’elle reste

5 Likes

10 Likes

Listening to ‘Ganesha Maha Mantra’



13 Likes

Radu with glasses? :sweat_smile:

He has them for quite some time by now. Suits him well I think.

IA glasses?

2 Likes

You mean AR? Augmented Reality?

6 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Emmie brought a bag :fire:

6 Likes

Do we know her? She looks new to me…

1 Like

AI glasses are known as “AI glasses” or “smart glasses” in English.
These devices combine traditional eyewear with artificial intelligence, built-in cameras, microphones, and speakers. Examples of popular models include Ray-Ban Meta, which allows you to use voice commands, take photos, and get real-time translation.

• AI glasses: Glasses with built-in artificial intelligence (such as Meta/Ray-Ban glasses).
• Smart glasses: A broader term for smart glasses that may feature a display, camera, or audio capabilities.
• AR glasses: Augmented reality glasses that can display digital information within your field of view.

1 Like

New girl I think I don’t recognise her but she’s very pretty :fire:

2 Likes

I also think she is new.

1 Like

Still no yuneshka :sleepy_face:

This is Emmie she was with pyro at Ameya & Luis

Then was draca

1 Like