Klara

I figured with all the complaints you have to respond you I thought I’d get you a coffee mug…

:wink: :rofl:

Edited to add: this is not meant as a negative to how you respond to the complaints.

Complainers can…

6 Likes

Well of she was there alone most of the time I’m thinking the next thing we would be hearing is her place is boooooring. The girls by the looks of it like what he’s doing and as far as I’m concerned that’s all that matters So no, I don’t think him being there doing “his” thing is a negative.

5 Likes

I am sure 100% positive. You see Klara is a grown up woman. She can ask him to leave if she does not want him around.
As this does not happen she obviously likes him.

So your question is totally superflouos and just another case of just complaining. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

11 Likes

A new model of the human-vacuum cleaner. Pyrosos 2026.

7 Likes

Ohh ….. I fear I may have shot myself in the foot …… Pyro has gone into ‘overdrive’ :zany_face:

Just a bit more at the end


10 Likes

Doesn’t anyone else think Pyro has become extremely hyperactive since his return this time?He didn’t use to be like this.

3 Likes

puke GIF
:rofl:

2 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Perhaps it’s his way of impressing Klara :wink: ….

1 Like

Personally I think Klara Pyro and Aquaria are a fun bunch to watch​:star_struck: keep doing what your doing​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If ppl don’t like Pyro change to another realm and stop watching and complaining about every single thing he does. He just being himself enjoying life. Always sending :heart: Klara Pyro and Aquaria :heart:

10 Likes

Is no one thinking about female viewers? I could imagine they’d be really into it if Pyro celebrated my nickname. :wink:
(And gay men, too, perhaps)

I love Klara, Aquaria Pyro and Otis :heart_on_fire:
but cameras are a real problem for him

2 Likes

moi j’adore Klara depuis toujours , Pyro est redevenu comme avant et il me fatigue , je ne connaît pas Aquaria , donc pas d’avis

2 Likes

And who is this MILF? :rofl:

1 Like

Devine c’est simple

Pyro’s mom i guess🤔

2 Likes

6 Likes