Klara

Otis Reading :joy:

4 Likes

11 Likes

Pyro really should find a job at night club :laughing:

6 Likes

He is good. Should come often and sex more with her :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

She finally get a proper sober fuck👏🏽

4 Likes

Il est excellent je la comprends :ok_hand:

I’ve rarely heard him come so loudly

3 Likes

I agree with you. Otis is the best guy sex with her since she join project so far

3 Likes

I guess coz music outside loud enough I guess :laughing:

1 Like

On the other hand, everyone was staring at them in the toilets – that really wasn’t cool.

3 Likes

10 Likes

I guess that’s part of reason why he doesn’t like sex in here.:sweat_smile:

I will choose Otis if only can have one guy stay

Stain from sex?

2 Likes

He’s listening to Otis :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

Oh no save Klara :scream: :joy:

Scared Spongebob GIF

6 Likes



10 Likes

The guys in the LR are transforming the realm in pigsty🤦🏻

Pyro and one of them actually cleaned earlier…

2 Likes

It was because the guy in the fur coat was playing with a bottle that fell, and there were shards of glass everywhere.