Klara

que injusta es la vida, porque a @dario178736 se le permite dice palabras como dro..s , alc…l , bo….o y otras como sus……s y fumando mari….a y a los demas ya les abrian caido un baneo temporal. dejado sin poder escribir en el foro. tendria que reportarlo para que eso suceda ??

ademas no veo a nadie criticarle por el comentario, en otros ya se lo estarian comiendo, no lo entiendo, que injusta es la vida a veces, no todos tienen la misma vara de medir es injusto

1 Like

Read what @Darius178736 wrote again:

He said NO drugs were taken. So there is nothing wrong by saying that. It was stated multiple times it was just a bit much alcohols :wink:

asi es el afirmo que no se tomaron ciertas sustancias, pero hablo en terminos generales son palabras que el mismo foro no te permite usar porque las encripta y a el no, no se entiendo, quizas por ser premiun se le permite escribir palabras que a los demas si, no lo se.

No le damos mas vueltas lo dicho dicho esta, buenos dias a tod@s.

1 Like

11 Likes

No comment on the grounds I would want to fu…Ummm I mean incriminate myself! :slightly_smiling_face: :rofl:

1 Like

13 Likes

I’ll admit I’m a big boob guy. But, then there are smaller boobs that are on the right body type that draw my attention just as much! @Karla is just one that does!

Boobs are boobs and love them one and all…just that some draw my attnion more than others :smiling_face_with_horns:

boobies-cheers

5 Likes

7 Likes



8 Likes


:eyes:

8 Likes

I wonder what drama Klara has lined up for us tonight.

1 Like

wat geen hade hade, hij moet opgenomen worden

This time, she pulled him back to say goodbye.


:waving_hand:

3 Likes

He’s constantly flirting/doing things with Klara I wonder if they will finally have sex she looks to be clear of her “Woman days” now.

3 Likes

Pyro

As Pyro did a thorough examination yesterday, he’s the one to know. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

12 Likes

6 Likes

17 Likes

10 Likes



12 Likes

10 Likes