They are just d’runk they have been d rinking w’ine for hours i saw at least 3 bottles so they got legless it happens no big deal a few tears she will be ok in the morning
Exactly. Instead of creating unnecessary drama here they should just watch something else if they can’t deal with it.
Yes people here are creating a storm in a teacup…
usual bollox
Remember people have stopped breathing in serious ■■■■■■■ intoxication ….. someone should be in control
Oui klara prend beaucoup de risques a boire comme ça j’espère qu’il lui arrivera rien de grave mais pour l’instant elle respire
Without getting in to the medical side of things I’ll just say she passed out in pretty much the perfect position. Head to the side and angled slightly downwards. She will be fine. You guys worry too much ![]()

![]()
the w ine is gone now she will be fine in the morning been there got that T shirt ![]()
I was thinking the same thing myself reading the comments, then seeing the picture more comments and was going to post a similar comment. Then I came across your comment and totally agree. She’s in the perfect and safest position. I would have been concerned if she was on her back and no one had repositioned her to her stomach. Aspiration would have been a very real concern if she
.
Exactly. Everything was fortunately perfectly fine ![]()
I have seen first hand, people who have had take all types of drugs, and the side affects, and behaver. And i did not see anything that would suggest other than to much drink. I have see a guy on drink, weed, and other. He thought he was walking up a wall in the night club, we was in. I have seen some weird shit.
Edit: End of story making please.
The performative white knight outrage is so astounding lol.
notice how there’s no outrage about pyro falling asleep in the tub (which in my opinion is just as dangerous if not more dangerous then falling asleep ■■■■■ in a weird position) but klara falls asleep ■■■■■ and all hell breaks loose and accusations fly.

activo, no es la palabra si no mareante y estresante, este chico lo esta haciendo a posta, que alguien le de un tranquilizando por dios, me agota verlo
eso pasa por tomar lo que no deben, si tomasen coca-cola no pasaria nada y la noche seria diferente, con orgia incluida, pero al final se quedo en un dia, triste y aburrido, todo por cual del alc…l en fin es lo que hay, seguro que habra dias mejores











