These aren’t the best days for sex for Klara right now. Maybe she’ll invite them next weekend.
She needs a week or so.

Do you have a timestamp for that?
their time 18:34
Van wie is dit appartement nu eigenlijk, ik dacht van Klara, maar ik merk er niet veel van!
Where is Klara?
Klara chyba nie chce mieszkac razem z Pyro bo ten czlowiek ma chyba ADHD a to trzeba leczyc
Vous racontez mais vous n’avez idée de ce qui se passe entre eux vous verrez bien
That may be, he’s active that’s for sure. I wouldn’t diagnose him with ADHD as I don’t actually (in person) know him. I have a feeling it’s because he’s a bit of a showboat (like some you see in a gym) and likes the attention. Now I’m not knocking him, it’s just who he is and that’s fine (he’s doing him). He love’s himself and how he looks, that’s obvious. You have to love yourself before you can love someone else. Different people show it in different ways. He’s confidant in who he is. ![]()
a Klara está passando a maior parte do tempo dela fora do apartamento, daqui a pouco vão ter que trocar o nome do reino para Pyro e a namorada dele
By “Most of her time” do you mean the last 8 hours? That’s when she left. Before that she was laughing and smiling right along with Pyro and Aqua. Feels to me like your making up a story to fit your own narrative.
You people confuse me, when its one or two people sitting there on their phones all day you complain about things being boo👻ring. When there is a guest that stays 3 days its apparently a hostile take over of the apartment. Enjoy the activity here while you can because I’m sure it wont last.





















