Klara

No, tooth paste :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Pyro is hot for Aquaria and vice versa



6 Likes




:water_pistol:

facial lotion










7 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

9 Likes



5 Likes




9 Likes

20260927_1440_Gif_1280_crop_140_Aquaria_rides_Pyro_bathtub_@_Klara

3 Likes

3 Likes




3 Likes

He is my all-time favorite guy on VHTV. Good looks, nice body and a great personality

3 Likes

I don’t like watching people brush their teeth and I absolutley HATE spitting. However, I do (as you know) adore Pyro with basically every fibre of my being so I really do appreciate you posting these pictures of him.

Thank you.

1 Like

He’s absolutely gorgeous!

He is currently my favourite person on VHTV, quite closely followed by Jaxon. :slight_smile:

As I have said before and would happily repeat, with regard to Pyro, the project without him showing up somewhere (and I really don’t care where) on a VHTV camera, just feels weird, to me at least.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

17 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

a Klara poderia convidar aqueles dois caras que esteve com ela, só com Pyro aí tá sendo muito chato ele só dá mais atenção a namorada dele, já que eles parecem ter um relacionamento aberto

2 Likes