KayaEyes

I think you should post a picture of yourself to help avoid confusion. Purely in the interests of clarity of course… :wink: :wink:

Hello @KayaEyes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Seen my account status? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Dunno where I see that!

2 Likes

It’s here

In the same time, I’ve made adjustments for staff mentions to get different color. Just to double check each other if staff tag is REALLY needed. You might have time to re-consider and edit your post if you care of email/notification not arriving to the person behind the @ handle. Understanding is very appreciated.

1 Like

Totally confused now! LOL. However it is my 68th birthday today, so I blame senior moments :slight_smile: :older_man:

2 Likes

What name should he have?

1 Like

That’s two of us. Not the birthday, just the confused part.

Ezekiel and KayaEyes :blush:

Heyy :3 and ty - glad to finally be here ^^

5 Likes

From the first moment she picked up a cucumber, I knew she was one to watch so I’m glad she has her own realm now. :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

I don’t remember exactly the name of the girl right now, but there have been some cucumber action in this exact place in the past, it might probably be in the archive

Well I must say that I prefer seeing her with the real thing :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

Welcome to the forum beautiful :hugs:
Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move

2 Likes

Give her a cucumber any day. I’d love to see her play!!
:sparkling_heart::innocent::grin:

1 Like

2 Likes

Rather an unfortunate or bad choice for an apartment participant name from the VHTV hierarchy i would have thought??
Just goes to show most of them don’t think very much :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Not much thought by the VHTV dumbo’s there i think :rofl: I think the correct word may be tossers :rofl:
Dunno about fan mail, she may get more than anticipated :laughing:

Rather a tasty version of @kaya perhaps :roll_eyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: