2 Likes

But the guy there is neither Jutta nor Julia … :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

That guy is Henry and Teddy’s name is Mikhail :joy:

3 Likes

I found!

A very nice apartment!

3 Likes

I’m trying to get away from Henry, but he seems to own half the girls/apartments!!

4 Likes

Julia and Henry had the new office inaugurated. Maybe the best they’ve had so far! :stuck_out_tongue: :hugs:

2 Likes

welcome-back-animated-image

1 Like

Welcome back u guys :hugs:

2 Likes

Basically, Henry opened up another Realm which is good we’ll be watching Jutta, Julia

1 Like

Welcome back Jutta and Julia!

2 Likes

Not even close, he has 5 Realms now( including this one) and looking at the girls left, he’s probably at the lowest he’s ever been :crazy_face: :laughing:

2 Likes

Well, there are managers who have gone from 1 flat to many flats now. Other managers have lost all their flats in certain countries because some of the participants no longer wanted/needed them.
Still others always have at least 2 or more flats and the participants change …

VHTV is often up and down for some managers, right up to the loss of all flats …

2 Likes

A new realm has been opened. The names Jutta and Julia promise a lot of spectacle. Or drama. For viewers like us, there could be a lot to watch.
So have fun everyone! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Looks like a fairly nice place for them. How to wait and see what subscribers say about cam placement and angles.

At first glance, the placement of the cams looks good to me. With a large living room, it always looks a bit far away, but it probably won’t work any better.
We won’t know what the blind spots look like or whether there are any at all until we have the apartment plan to compare.
Otherwise, the flat looks modern and pretty. With lots of opportunities for one or two gimmicks and kinky activities. :wink: :+1: :fire:

4 Likes

6 Likes