Just some pictures for you, have a good day!

Wenn das geht warum nicht. ich war nur nie in Russland

I read a lot of Stephen King books and well, sometimes, I write when I am not working. However, I get distracted a lot – especially with this site!

The Shining GIF

Hallo Kristy wie geht es dir so Kannst du mir ein Nacktfoto von dir schicken und ich habe eine Frage Liegt bei euch schon Schnee ?

Ich spreche kein Deutsch, ich kann Englisch, aber nicht perfekt, ich habe ziemlich viel Französisch gelernt

Ja, ich wohne bei ihm

1 Like

Cool! And what are you writing?)

1 Like

He is under the illusion that writing a few comments on the forum makes him a writer :rofl:

Just like me. Couple of poems and I’m flippin’ Walt Whitman. Cor! :roll_eyes:

You a Yank now :stuck_out_tongue:

First poet that sprang to mind. English poets are a bit meh.

You could not come up with that dude that was born in Stratford-upon-Avon :wink:

Bill the bard? nah. Can’t be doing with him. Pretentious wanker. :laughing:

(I should qualify that by saying that I did study his oeuvre whilst at college.)

I guess we all wanted to be writers . I know i do i retired in my 50s and hoped to write the definitive novel. After about 10,000 words it started getting smutty. Every story the same so i ended up writing smut for literotica. Kristy there is a girl in one of my stories about a project like this (Voyeur cameras) that now i have seen you she reminds me of you . ( i wrote the story in early 2018 before i saw you on here so was really not stalking. ) . There is a couple in it called Emily & Graham .Here is the link to one of the chapters they appear in .

it is all completely free and safe to access ( at least i have never had any trouble) . Hope you don’t mind the comparisons with yourselves .

A thriller, of course with some voyeuristic scenes, at the moment, but I have also written some erotica in times past. Uploaded one to literotica, but nothing else has been published.

And yeah I also write comments in the forum :joy:

1 Like

Nice pics, love to see more of these :heart_eyes:

1 Like

One of my favorite apartments!

8 Likes

Thank youuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

2 Likes

No Thank youuuxx

1 Like

Your a doll. Would love to see you with females,

1 Like