Just some pictures for you, have a good day!

Also everything is always dark clothing, I much prefer the pretty colours in summer.

more colors, less clothes! :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Thank you for sharing those pictures

1 Like

The affection between you and your gorgeous man, is so lovely to see. Thank you both for sharing all of these pictures with us. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you for those photos, made my day :grinning:

Ich wollte eigentlich 1Jahr Voyeur Haus TV :tv: verlängern aber da ich so verasch wurde .Werde ich nicht verlangen Bay Bay

Mir hat das gefallen was ich gesehen habe und du bist eine schöne frau

Mir geht es soweit gut aber wenn es nach mir geht würde ich gerne bei euch mit machen und Spaß haben und sex haben. Ich habe zeit zehn Jahren keinen sex mehr gehabt

Hey beautyfull, I’m 48 years old, male come from the Netherlands, Have one sibling no parents. Work at home :desktop_computer: :phone:. Hobby are swimming, i draw, like to watch movies and american sports and like to travel. Girlfriend for 30 years. Am a foster parent of two young women. there out of the house now.

I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing it with us.

1 Like

Vielen Dank!

nicht ganz verstanden, willst du zum Sex nach Russland kommen?)

Wow! Wow! thanks for sharing so much, it’s great to get to know you better. and I swim very badly, I’m afraid of the depth :grimacing:

Yes, Thank you for sharing your pictures. Very nice. :wink:

1 Like

My mom always called me water rat because i loved to swim. I was a competitive swimmer so i traveled all over Europe and US for swim contests loved it.

Wow! what wonderful people are watching us, very happy in my soul :relaxed:

1 Like

Thats because your easy to talk to. :hugs: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I am very happy to read that it not water you are scared off as I would miss seeing you shower. :grin:

Ahahah, good joke :sweat_smile:

Bist du in Russland und lebest du da? Ich habe an dich nur eine Frage kannst du auch deutsch sprechen :speaking_head: oder nur Russisch sprechen :speaking_head:

Hallo Kristy hast du schon ein Freund

1 Like