Just some pictures for you, have a good day!

We love to do pictures with Timotheo, so I decided to post some of them :slightly_smiling_face:! I love aesthetic photos of bodies, hope you too, enjoy :wink:

image|281x500

34 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous :heart_eyes: :heart:

3 Likes

Really lovely thanks

2 Likes

Hi Kristi! Great pictures! Timetheo has a good eye for capturing the shot-those are world-class poses. Tell him to experiment with some Manual flash on the camera. Just a little fill flash from the front will open up the shadow side of your face (in pic 2 and your hair in pic 3) and highlight your smile, and (as a benefit) will soften the background.

2 Likes

Hey, absolutely a dream, thank you. At the first photo it seems, that you are afraid, somebody could watch you. Don’t be afraid. Such an awesome body will not cause any troubles. In contrast: I’m convinced people will clap enthusiastically. :heart_eyes: :raised_hands

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing these stunning photo’s

3 Likes

Thank you thank youuu :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi, thank you so much! Okey, I will tell him :innocent: :heart:

1 Like

Ahaha, I am always a little embarrassed when I see a serious face of Timotheo, when he photographs me, and someone can also see me through the window, but this is also a pleasant adrenaline that turns me on :yum:

5 Likes

Thank you for your comment :heart:

1 Like

well done gorgeous fantastic pics :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I am happy that I could give you a positive point of view. Perhaps this will turn you on and not being embarrassed. I am a nudist. First of all I was also embarrassed, when foreign people se me naked, for instand on the balcony. But why should I be someone else when I go out onto the balcony than in the apartment what’s wrong with with a nude human body, I thought to myself. Meanwhile all people in the house know, that I am a nudist. So now I can be as I like. So don’t be shy. It’s a lot easier than you think. I have had these experiences.

By the way:

The tight black t-shirt dress looks awesome without panties. It brings out your sexy figure to the full and it would be a shame if the pantioes would show themselves off.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for your messages, I am very pleased that such interesting people are watching us. I’m glad that now I can talk to you like this, sometimes I think about the fact that wow, someone is looking at us and we are interesting to people, this is a very interesting feeling, thank you for letting it feel :innocent:

4 Likes

Hey Kristy, thank you for your reply. I am also happy, that VHTV made this possibility of dialogue with the project participants, because I am also pleased to get in contact with people like you enabling us to change our feelings and get to know each other a little better. So we can talk freely and without restrictions.

For me the main thing is to live exactly I like. And one of my main thing is nudity. There I feel so free and nothing is between me and my environment resp. nature when I am outdoor. Sometimes I think what Sometimes I think what poor people who don’t know this feeling.

Yes and I know that interesting feeling when people are looking at me naked. There is a bus stop across the street from our house. I enjoy the looks of the waiting people when I’m naked on the balcony. For me it’s a really great feeling.

Have a great day.

P.S. I was so impressed yesterday when you stretched your legs up while fucking and grabbed your big toes and enjoyed every thrust from Timotheo. I wish I could have been there too.It was such a beautiful sight

1 Like

I’m a photographer and I say Absolutely Beautiful! Next time, try some black and white (noir style), it might surprise you! Thanks for sharing!!!

1 Like

wow how great it is that more people are starting to see nudity as natural as it really is! :heart_eyes:

Yes, when everything is good in our relationship, we are very immersed in each other, we are really in the moment and this is like a space :ringer_planet:

6 Likes

Hi, thank youuu honey! Okey, sure, we will do it :blush:

2 Likes

Yes you are totally right. For me, nudity is completely normal and, especially in summer, I regret that can’t go shopping in the supermarket in our immediate vicinity just naked. :unamused: :heart_eyes: This would be completely o.k. for me. I hope you can understand me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am really happy, being not longer alone with my preference of nudity, finding you and also other people here on VHTV who also like to be nude and especially as you seeing nudity as natural. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Kristina you are gorgeous :innocent:with that k__ler body of yours i will have probably post pictures everywhere. Keep posting.

2 Likes

Hi Kristy. Very pretty! Please say hello to Rejolda for me! Perhaps you could do a sexy photo shoot with her.

1 Like