Jackson & Una

I love a nice pussy… :grin:

2 Likes

Less boney and more hairy :rofl::rofl:

Since the kitchen sink top seems to be free for once, why not check it out, Lili :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Probaby looking for that fishy aroma :rofl:

1 Like

And you call me a hard man… :rofl:

It’s very sad see Una crying :cry::cry: I don’t know the reason but the first impression is that Jackson is always more distant from her :pensive:

2 Likes

Yes. It upsets me also. I guess all you can do is make a small donation and hope it makes a little difference.

Lol that will help for sure :rofl: :man_facepalming: Seems to me they are not even a couple. :stuck_out_tongue: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

This couple will have soon the same fate of Auriel and Piter

Something definately not right in paradise, i reckon he may have walked out and left as he is normally in bed all fucking day.

They won’t make it to the end of this month… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Month??? Be lucky seeing out this week at this rate :laughing:

Very optimistic today I see :rofl:

1 Like

Optimism is my second name :laughing:

Looks as though Jackson is back and everything seems ok now in paradise. Whatever was up with Una earlier god knows??? but harmony seems to be restored now. :two_hearts:

Hey Una, glad to see all ok now, was not good seeing you so upset earlier today.

AKA Twat. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ohhh b___dy hell, some tosser has just come out of hibernation or maybe you forgot where you put the computer eh pal? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guest visiting….

1 Like

Don’t you mean customer :laughing:

1 Like