Jackson & Una

First barber shop realm I have seen… Veeeery Interrestinggg… :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

No words, it must be surgically attached :rofl:

1 Like

I wish I lived with a woman like Una. Pay her little attention so she just starts sucking away :joy:

Jackson is as much use as a chocolate fireguard :rofl:

Fuck you mofos have been harsh on these tenants. Not very nice at all. I am also a Barber by the way and I like his work, he needs some more tools. can you see what they are doing is possibly because of hardship. No one would stay in an apartment like this unless they can’t afford to move.

Can you take a photo of your clippers setup please @Jackson-Una
I want to see what you are working with.

An ideal squirt position, my hopes are always positive :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

2 Likes

She try’s hard but Jackson just isn’t interested, strange fellow.

1 Like

I guess you can see too much of a good thing.

1 Like

Seems there was a time lapse this morning their time of 10pm - 13:15 odd where it seems the cams were down, wonder what happened, why there was there a power outage?

1 Like

Jackson you have a pussy in front of you, take that f***** cell phone out of your hands!!!

1 Like

Seems he woke up this morning about 6:06am and fancied a fuck so he started banging her from behind in her s___p :rofl: I don’t think she minded though as it’s a very rare occurrence as she normally has to resort to masturbating :rofl: She probably thought christmas had come early :rofl:

2 Likes

Cams were then stuck on 13:15 for over an hour, something funny going on there.?

1 Like

The whole site was down for two hours due to maintenance going wrong.

1 Like

Isn’t maintenance supposed to improve or correct things? not fuck it up :rofl:

1 Like

I’m not sure Jackson be straight. He is never motivated. When he is being sucked, always is watching his phone. Also, when he stroke in the bathroom he never shows :confused:

1 Like

https://forum.spyhub.tv/t/vhtv-content-updates/10715/122?u=letsdothis

1 Like