bandicam 2022-05-30 18-05-49-185

1 Like

Even the fucking cat wants a better view :rofl:

2 Likes

Take each day a picture so we can compare :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re finally catching on. :rofl: So, quit yer whinging. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You are incorrigible. :rofl: :rofl: The cat just wants a _____ from the faucet, and he’s waiting for her to turn it on. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

She’s trying hard to turn it on, can’t you see her fingers working overtime :rofl:

1 Like

Lol is she still there? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Not sure if it’s her 2nd or 3rd spell but no doubt the sink draining top comes in handy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Jacksons home now so suppose she will have to content with him tossing off :rofl:
B___dy weird pair :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wonder how long they will last? :rofl:

1 Like

At this rate not very long, at least there’s no chance of him wearing his dick out :rofl:

1 Like

Aahahhaah maybe she gets a sore back when she keep laying on that kitchen counter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Well she certainly ain’t getting a sore fanny from him :rofl:
He’s obviously interested in the wrong kind of pussy :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

Better clean up soon Una ready for showtime on the counter :rofl:

1 Like

cat

4 Likes

Fuck me, i would never have guessed that :rofl:

1 Like

The girl can cook though.

The dinner is so special he took pictures of it.

2 Likes

Not mocking in any way shape of form, because I have a terrible damp problem in my own house, but I was looking at the cat screengrab, and as I was looking at the wee damp patch there I saw 1: a donkey foal (or a dog) looking towards the arrow. And 2: a couple of people sitting in a landscape.

Like charcoal or pencil sketches. My landlord told me to just bleach the black mould in my house, which is like telling me to throw an invisibility cloak over it. lol. I’ve never had a landlord who wasn’t an asshole.

1 Like