Jackson & Una

I do not think we miss much here :rofl: :see_no_evil:

Tell UNA that her efforts are wasted because the cameras are setup all wrong. Cameras 5 & 6.

1 Like

@Jackson-Una next time say Jackson to show when he is jerking off his dick. I would love see that!

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to see him dressed in a Victorian gentlemanā€™s outfit. Heā€™s dapper. In fact both of them in period costume would look fab. If I was a photographer thatā€™s how Iā€™d choose to style them. with a painted pastoral backdrop and a white painted swing seat that had vines wound around the ropes. Either that or totally retro futuristic, sort of Barbarella stylings. Hell, why not do both.
I should point out that I started studying photography at college and got booted out because Iā€™m hopeless. A good art director, but useless with anything technical.

1 Like

4 Likes

Jackson prefers jerking off hiding than do it in front of the cams, including doing sex with Unaā€¦

Rather a weird couple if you ask me.

1 Like

still a strange place to play with yourselfā€¦

1 Like

Only decent cam to get a pussy shot any sense :rofl:
B___dy weird couple though, i may have missed it but have they ever had sex yet? :rofl:

1 time a weekā€¦ then she finger herself on coach or in the kitchen, and Jackson jerking off hidden in the bathroom. Very boring for me!

at least she does it for the vhtv cams and not for other camsā€¦ however that showing pussy just for the cams is not quit my thingā€¦

And yesā€¦ i saw her doing him one time in the living room while he tried to ignore it and kept busy on his phoneā€¦

She does try her best for the viewers i suppose :rofl:

2 Likes

The kitchen cam is the only one for a decent pussy shot though :rofl:

1 Like

Trueā€¦ perhaps an idea to move one of the other cams for a better lookā€¦ :slight_smile:

bandicam 2022-05-30 17-48-15-450

5 Likes

I have to admitā€¦ a good shot it is :slight_smile:

Too bony. Wonder if she rattles :stuck_out_tongue:

Must admit a bit too beanpole for me :rofl:
Probably a bit hard on the old dick perhaps :rofl:

I hope not, it would scare meā€¦

1 Like

Funnily i like spare ribs for my meal :rofl: