Jackson & Una

Camera 1 is pixelating very badly. Unwatchable. Other cameras are OK.

1 Like

5 Likes

Yes, I see your single frame picture but if you try to watch action the picture stutters badly with frozen frames or any movement in the picture gets badly pixilated. Jumpy.

1 Like

I have been looking for the way you “turn in a ticket” on a bad camera but can’t find it.

1 Like

:kissing_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I like Una’s way of masterbating better than Astrid or Lola or Flora. I have seen her have an actual orgasm. Fantastic!

1 Like

First time i c something naked in this apartment

2 Likes

Jackson prefers watching his phone than do something hot with Una… :expressionless:

1 Like

For the first time I see something naked in this apartment in the living room, not on the kitchen worktop :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh dear, however will you cope? :laughing:

1 Like

I’ll have to work on it :wink: but I’m confident … my worldview isn’t too shaken at least

1 Like

1 Like

He’s a very striking chap. Looks wise. I once dated a barber. He had an entire salon in the basement of his parent’s house. One of those huge Victorian houses. He was hung like a horse. Unfortunately an absolute idiot. My great grandf____r was a hairdresser to the well-to-do ladies of Liverpool back in the Victorian era. though his house was rather modest. which is apropos of nothing. I was just sitting here thinking that it’s been years since a barber touched my head. Not much point going when I was just clipper it all off myself. I do miss the head fondling aspect though. Very ther__eutic, having your head fondled by a good barber. One of those sensory pleasures you don’t have to feel guilty about. :grin:

1 Like

:black_cat: :eyes::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

something isnt right in this image…

2 Likes

He’s just not that into you, Hendrik :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Pussy cam show moved from kitchen?

2 Likes