Henry (Part 2)

In that respect a _____ or frequently “missing” husband are not the solution." Seizures can be controlled. Up to 70% of people living with epilepsy could become seizure free with appropriate use of antiseizure medicines." (WHO)

1 Like

this-field-was-mine-claiming-it

tripped-kingdom

pat-mcafee-■■■■

yes, maybe, but then we would never have known what the secret room would have looked like
:rofl:

It’s not a secret if you know and talk about it lol

it is interesting…the last 2 apartments henri has been in has a secret room

Henry kam Heim ,steckte die 2 Arschdildos in den Rucksack und ging wieder. Was er wohl vorhat?

This apartment has 2 :joy:

That’s odd the globe translation leaves the word “dildos” out :joy:
Then again it is provided by Microsoft so understandable :laughing:

Are both of those secret rooms equipped with cameras? Supposedly not I assume? Or what? :slight_smile: Maybe a stupid question because I should know. :hugs:

1 Like

In this appartment in the apartment plan, the rooms are in grey, between bathroom and livingroom.

Houseappliance etc, plus one toilet.

So, under the bottom line, the rooms are not secret, just without camera.

grafik

Just without camera. Thank you for answering my question, mate. :slight_smile: :hugs:

Can’t be a secret if you know and speak about it

Personally I don’t think changing realms had anything to do with it. I think it was mostly Henry trying to nail every girl that came in the apt… He had a beautiful lady there for him by the name of Mira and it just wasn’t good enough for him he had to have more and I think Mira just got tired of it thats my opinion

Now think carefully:

If a secret room had a camera, would it still be secret? :crazy_face: :joy:

No, absolutely not. Probably just wishful thinking on my part. I am who I am, you know. :crazy_face: I can`t help it. :crazy_face:

You may well be right as in the past year that is what put me off of him TBH, as whatever girl/ girls he met he just couldn’t stop himself being just sex mad and tried by fair means or foul to get into their knickers. I ended up by calling him a human octupus :laughing:, hands b___dy everywhere even on women he was meeting for the first time.
Though as far as i know he never cracked Debbie :laughing:

Has anyone ever cracked Debbie? :laughing:

Lol no not as far as i know pal, she is totally Pauls virgin fuck :laughing:

i thought debbie was in a 4 some with henri mira a d paul a couple of years ago every thing else was light flirtation…then back to paul

:fire: