Gala, Nabia

I’ll keep saying it. Nabia has the best taste in guys. I wish i had all her vids from rlc, but ill be pending on her conquests over here :relieved_face:

1 Like

Look like a lot ppl have jumped ship from RLC recently :squinting_face_with_tongue:

1 Like

New positions for showers and bathrooms cams



1 Like

THIS looks weird…

you never seen a heated towel rail before :joy::joy:

3 Likes

:joy:
angry tom cat GIF

4 Likes

Tom And Jerry GIF
:joy:

4 Likes

And we lost one camera:

We had four bathroom cams before and now only three.

Yes i noticed that too.

Maybe they should appoint people who actually know what they are doing when placing cameras? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Pluma


1 Like

She already got the name Pluma as she took a shower some days ago. And Paloma as name is already taken. So she is Pluma on VHTV.

And she was basically sleeping in the guest room all the time.

Yes, I see that now. I didn’t see much of her the first day… Fixed it.

1 Like

and I love her boobs :wink:

3 Likes

Let’s hope she will invite a guy (or girl) as well soon…

1 Like

Would they fix the freaking sound for god’s sake!!!

1 Like

Did you do a ticket?

Great :slight_smile:


3 Likes

These curtains are not allowed that way. They need to be either removed or replaced by a transparent one.