Exhibitionist Girls

While looking through the back catalogue i came across ( pun intended) an old love and started to think , that while we are the voyeurs, which of the girls are the exhibitionists. I think we can recognise them but it is a nice simple, and hopefully enjoyable idea for a thread. i off you a couple of views of one of the earlier( my time) exhibitionists Clara

11 Likes

A lot of them actually. I will list some girls not only showing off inside but also having no problem going out barely dressed: Melissa, Krista, Alexandra, Alana, Lexy, Diana, Elisha.

I am sure there are many more namings.

Krista

4 Likes

Amelie :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

and i think we need to add Astrid to the list

6 Likes

Capo

4 Likes

there are lots of lovely girls on this site ,and lots of fakes

I won’t name girls just showing off for cams and get dressed when guests visit or never went out sexy dressed exhibitionists.

Domi for example. She often went out on the glass loggia to masturbate. She did not do it for the cams as views insided would be way better.

Astrid here is trying to get as close as she can to the camera , maybe i shouuld have posted under cell phone use ?

5 Likes

the sad fact is now on this site there are more and more girls that play up in front of cams I call these fakes and show offs ,it never was like this at the start ,but to be fair we go on this site for sex and naked girls ,or boys

1 Like

this girl is indeed very lovely ,great body ,but sad to say a show off ,but saying that she got one of the best pair of tits on this site thats a plus with all the showing of

i dont think Amelie should be on the list ,she is a real one ,also another girl with a great body

Then you don’t understand the meaning of the word Exhibitionism : involves exposing the genitals to become sexually excited or having a strong desire to be observed by other people

1 Like

Does not qualify for me. Only showing off to the cams. Never saw her showing off for her own pleasure.

My impression is that they are enjoying themselves, especially when bating.

Yes but my definition is they should themselves not only to cams but also to other people or when going outside.

I call it playing to the cams ,FAKE and SHOWING OFF ,

I would definitely mention Flora

5 Likes

If You Say So Shrug GIF

1 Like