Exhibitionist Girls

yes she is fake queen of VHTV

I agree about her. She is not only showing off to cams but also enjoying showing off to people and tease them when she walks naked among them.

Now here is a girl Viva who can turn away suitors all night - until it suits her, but turn down a camera. i don’t think so.

2 Likes

Clara is still on Chaturbate, if you’re interested. Her username is, Clara_Bendover. I just found this on her home page.

Do you want me to shoot a custom video after your own script? Feel free, let’s just talk it over by email: clarabendover049@gmail.com.

Her Twitter feed is,
@Clara_Bendover

1 Like

Sad to say, Wolfie, you just can’t please everyone. Some people just don’t realize when they’re getting an extra bonus.

Exhibitionism is exhibitionism. It doesn’t matter how it’s done. Exhibitionism is showing off your naked body to be appreciated by others. However it’s done, it’s still exhibitionism. Sitting naked on a bed in front of a camera is no different from this, except for location.

4 Likes

Thanks for the clip , yes i have watched her a couple of times, but am always put off by the length of time it takes to find her, often on page 4 or 5 and i refuse to trawl more than 5 pages. I loved her link name ‘bendover’ i can only assume she adopted it after finding out how popular that part of her shower scenes were on VHTV. I also loved one particular occasion when she cleaned the kitchen floor bent over straight legged. She was also the first person i saw really squirt.

1 Like

On Chaturbate (CB), you don’t have to search for her, at all. Just paste the username I posted into the search function on CB to go to her home page. Then, click on her Follow button and CB will email you when ever she is online. All you do is click on the link in the email.

1 Like

Thanks yes i was signed up for a while but found myself wasting too much time for very little. i just do the ‘freeby thing’ now on rare occasions.

amazing cams

Is Clara (or was she) a VHTV or Guess participant because I’ve never heard of her?

1 Like

Yes, her and her husband, Stas, were tenants for a good while.

I am not sure how we got days into this thread without showing this one. Roisin of course - just enough red hair showing to identify her.

5 Likes

Afterwards, it’s true that it’s more exhibitionism than voyeurism. I like voyeurism. it overplays too much sometimes, but it allows girls to free themselves.

sometimes a girl just feels better when she’s naked.

She certainly does, much better when i have removed her bra and panties, and i can feel her better all over

1 Like

That’s why you looking VHTV :rofl: :joy:

Yeah i just need the 3D version Do they have a VR version yet ?

Why go past 2D’s. :crazy_face:

i am not sure but i would like to try 5 or 6 D when it becomes available . Even 2 Double D’s

1 Like

Well its always better when you pair them up. :grin: