Eliza, Queen

7 Likes

8 Likes

You wouldn’t wish a total crash like Goldi had on anyone … :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Where is Eliza? She’s been gone for a while. Does anyone have any information?

I have never believed that she really lived here, It is just a place for her to hang-out, get naked, and have some fun.

Both are so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Once again the question . Is Eliza only away for a short time or forever? Can anyone answer that

1 Like

Think about it carefully…

As long as her name is still on the apartment, she has not left the project.
So you can assume she’s only gone for a short time.
However, that could change in the next few minutes, hours or days.

So wait or ask support. :crazy_face: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Itchi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I found this crime scene in the bathroom!

crime scene foto 2
And after a little investigation, Siska is

Caught in the act!

3 Likes

:heart:

9 Likes

Is there a problem with the cat box?
He is doing this right in front of her!

Even Itchi seems shocked by his disrespect!

1 Like

No there isn’t any problem with the cat box. There are two of them, one for each. While Itchi is using his, Siska seems to like more the bath tub… :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

I think Siska is acting out because he misses Wayne. Pets often act out when their owners are gone for a long period of time… :poop: :bathtub: :crying_cat_face:

@Queen there is a new VHTV competition with BIG cash prizes for best threesome+

https://forum.spyhub.tv/t/the-third-is-not-superfluous-28-02-2024-04-03-2024/33939?u=notseth

Maybe you could invite some of your friends like Ben, Talon, or Marv over to help you with the competition? If you have a show like the last time you invited all of your friends over at once surely you will win! :hot_face: :boom: :boom:

2 Likes

Did Queen just have a contraction at 13:20:00 or was it a huge yawn? She was grimacing half way through it.

Sex is great for women during their late stages of pregnancy. If what you are saying is true, Queen should invite some of her fuck buddies over. It will make delivering her c___d much easier!

2 Likes

Thank god you ain’t working in the health sector doc :rofl:

2 Likes

5 Likes

So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes