Eliza, Queen

Klopt en is zelfs weggestuurd door de Queen

1 Like

I assume that is more than obvious. Well, for some of us

Soa GIF :heart:

2 Likes

It is impossible to answer that question. Only time will tell what will happen

Well you see I think that might be where you are wrong. There is a good possibility that Ben could be the f____r. It’s a bit strange isn’t it that after Ben visited Queen that was the last time we also saw Wayne? Could it possibly be that Queen could no longer lie to Wayne and told Ben he was the real f____r of her c___d?

1 Like

We may never know the actual truth of that because they are not going to tell lol

Wario we know Wayne was sent away by the Queen! Most of us hope that Queen will eventually allow him to return to her realm. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Queen put Itchi and Siska in the cabinet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
So freakin cute :hugs:

8 Likes

You are right, different options come to mind.
It’s too strange that one of her fuck buddies fooling around in this realm . :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If Queen returns from labor like Goldie did. This realm will be more than fine. It will be better than ever!

2 Likes

certainly hope so Queen is a legend

1 Like

Queen cannot remain in this realm once the baby is born due to the rules of VHTV and minors being on cam.

Eliza can take the realm over and have Queen visiting if Queen can find a c___d minder.

look at the problems that Nina and Kira have with with Sam and broadcasting their realm at times. Goldie did make some guest appearances after her c___d was born but then Stiffler was looking after the c___d.

2 Likes

I agree completely, and Wayne is Queens Stiffler

With a small adjustment and using the simple basic common sense, this is the reality.

Anything else are pure fantasies. Mind blowing ones

:roll_eyes:

With supervisors like this, I hope Queen is doing proper work. Or else… :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

9 Likes

I think they are just fascinated by the magic water falling out of that strange shiny stick!

2 Likes

Does that mean Queen will be Wayne’s Goldie!?!?

8 Likes

Did Itchi join the alphabet gang?

4 Likes

I hope he will return soon… :pleading_face: :cry: :broken_heart:

1 Like