Eliza, Queen

…Working over here for the NHS…oh good grief!!!

2 Likes

She’s having another contraction at 19:01:30. I’m afraid it’s time.

1 Like

Does anyone know the due date for the birth of Queen’s baby?

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

It’s not yet the time

that could be just a Braxton Hicks Contraction IE; false labor

1 Like

Je hoeft nog niet bang te zijn .there is still plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful Queen

1 Like

Vele helpende handen ( poten ) maken licht werk :wink:

13 Likes

is it just me or is the queen tired, listless and lacking in energy …

This is certainly not surprising so relatively shortly before the birth of the c___d. It’s definitely not fun to move around a lot with a big belly.

2 Likes

Understanding that Queen needs a lot of rest at this time,
Why isn’t Eliza around more to care for the day to day realm requirements?
Why is her name on the realm, with her lack of attendance?She could at least help care for and entertain Itchi and Siska!

1 Like

To be honest, I’ve never watched Eliza and don’t know why she’s even listed as a participant. I just assume that she should take over Queen’s apartment after she has her c___d.

I can’t understand why Eliza isn’t there now. But it is what it is…

1 Like

Maybe Eliza will become a wonderful Participant, when she begins to participate!

1 Like

Better question, Why isn’t Wayne around to help Queen out at this time???

1 Like

Good question… :thinking:

Only @Queen will probably be able to give you the answer. :wink:

1 Like

or @John78 :wink:

She’ll be back soon. Patience :hugs:

No, that’s definitely not going to happen.

So tagging me is a total waste of time. I will say the same for tagging her

Better watch her while she’s still here and that’s it

I think he is too far away, still near the old realm, preparing to care for the coming c___d, I thought I saw her face-timing with him about a week ago. but she moved the phone to quickly for me to catch the image clearly enough!

1 Like

You could make more money than ever before. Unfortunately, you don’t see anything of her other than showering, s___ping, and sitting around somewhere clothed. A lot of visitors are into pregnant women. This is actually a special phase of life and you can earn a lot of money with it. Create lots of sex films and photo sets. You can always sell them. You can also make impressions of the baby bump or make impressions out of paper mache with paste.

1 Like